Booking Terms & Conditions
Check-In / Check-Out Policies:
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Normal (Small, Individual) bookings: Greater than 7 days prior to arrival = no penalty, within 7 days to arrival date = 100% payment.
Advance Purchase/Non-refundable = 100% payment taken at the time of booking, no refund available.
Group bookings – Greater than 8 persons: Greater than 4 weeks cancellation = No penalty, within 4 weeks to arrival date = 100% payment. Please note groups who book individually or with multiple reservations will be treated as a collective group.
Large Group Bookings – Greater than 15 persons: 30% non-refundable deposit may be required. Greater than 6 weeks 30% deposit, less than 6 weeks 100% payment.
In regard to groups and large groups, it is at the management discretion to accept these bookings. We may have the availability but the business may not suit, as we have all guests staying comfort to consider and we work on the basis of only one group in a certain part of the building at one time, so everyone can enjoy their stay to the fullest.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Check in is from 3pm to 9pm
2) Check out is from 8am to 11am
3) We do not accept stag hen or similar parties. We cater for couples, families, small groups, and individual explorers.
4) We are a non-smoking building. Smoking in the bedroom is strictly prohibited and a €100.00 fine is charged automatically to those who do smoke, including out the window.
5) We are a small family business and cancellations affect the running of our business greatly. Therefore we have a 7 day cancellation policy on regular bookings and a one month to six weeks on group bookings depending on size. For those who have purchased an “Advance Purchase”/”Non-Refundable” these bookings do not have a cancellation policy. 100% of payment is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
6) Groups of 10 or more people must identify themselves regardless if they book individually or as a group. This is to ensure we can look after all our guests as best we can as we try to keep group accommodation together.
7) Breakfast is served daily from 8.30am to 10am (10.30am on Saturday and Sunday, plus public holidays)
8) Any modifications or cancellations to a booking must be completed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Free car parking is provided, the Doolin Inn does not take responsibility for the property of our customers, customers park at their own risk.
Weddings / Bride and Grooms Staying:
If you are booking a stay for your wedding night, please be advised that our guest rooms, common areas, and grounds are for our registered guests only. Booking a reservation for a stay does not entitle a bride or groom, family, and friends to use any guest room or any part of our home or grounds for bridal party wedding preparations and photographs without our advanced approval.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are valid for 5 years from date of purchase.
- Vouchers will be issued within 24 hours of receipt of payment, but please allow up to five working days for delivery.
- The total value of your gift voucher purchase will be debited from your card at time of purchase.
- Only one mailing address can be selected per transaction.
- To purchase a voucher you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you. The security code of the card must also be entered.
- All successful online transactions are confirmed to the purchaser by email. Each purchase is given a unique transaction reference. Please use this reference if you need to communicate with Doolin Inn regarding any purchase.
- To redeem your voucher for an overnight stay, pre-booking by phone is essential – Call 065 707 4421 and quote the voucher Order Id i.e. #1234
- Doolin Inn accepts no responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid.
- Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction unless otherwise stated on the voucher description. Cash refunds are not permitted.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers must be presented on arrival at the property.
- Vouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Vouchers with limited or specified availability i.e. midweek only will only be accepted where they are valid and apply to the given stay.
- The voucher purchase price is inclusive of local taxes.
- Cash vouchers can be exchanged for goods or services however specific vouchers must be used for the purpose intended as is stated on the voucher description.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment unless otherwise stated in the voucher description. No change will be given.
- Any remaining balance can be left on the card and spent on future purchases unless “Voucher must be used as full payment” is stated in the voucher description.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be resold or bartered.
- Gift voucher packages are subject to offer availability.
- All bookings are subject to availability. Doolin Inn booking terms & conditions apply.
- Packaged Experience Vouchers are valid for select dates at low season only (unless stated otherwise). A supplement is required for high season stays i.e. bank holiday weekends, Easter holidays, July, August, and Halloween midterm periods.