Booking Terms & Conditions
Check-In / Check-Out Policies:
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Normal (Small, Individual) bookings: Greater than 7 days prior to arrival = no penalty, within 7 days to arrival date = 100% payment.
Advance Purchase/Non-refundable = 100% payment taken at the time of booking, no refund available.
Group bookings – Greater than 8 persons: Greater than 4 weeks cancellation = No penalty, within 4 weeks to arrival date = 100% payment. Please note groups who book individually or with multiple reservations will be treated as a collective group.
Large Group Bookings – Greater than 15 persons: 30% non-refundable deposit may be required. Greater than 6 weeks 30% deposit, less than 6 weeks 100% payment.
In regard to groups and large groups, it is at the management discretion to accept these bookings. We may have the availability but the business may not suit, as we have all guests staying comfort to consider and we work on the basis of only one group in a certain part of the building at one time, so everyone can enjoy their stay to the fullest.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Check in is from 3pm to 9pm
2) Check out is from 8am to 11am
3) We do not accept stag hen or similar parties. We cater for couples, families, small groups, and individual explorers.
4) We are a non-smoking building. Smoking in the bedroom is strictly prohibited and a €100.00 fine is charged automatically to those who do smoke, including out the window.
5) We are a small family business and cancellations affect the running of our business greatly. Therefore we have a 7 day cancellation policy on regular bookings and a one month to six weeks on group bookings depending on size. For those who have purchased an “Advance Purchase”/”Non-Refundable” these bookings do not have a cancellation policy. 100% of payment is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
6) Groups of 10 or more people must identify themselves regardless if they book individually or as a group. This is to ensure we can look after all our guests as best we can as we try to keep group accommodation together.
7) Breakfast is served daily from 8.30am to 10am (10.30am on Saturday and Sunday, plus public holidays)
8) Any modifications or cancellations to a booking must be completed via email to email@example.com
9) Free car parking is provided, the Doolin Inn does not take responsibility for the property of our customers, customers park at their own risk.
Weddings / Bride and Grooms Staying:
If you are booking a stay for your wedding night, please be advised that our guest rooms, common areas, and grounds are for our registered guests only. Booking a reservation for a stay does not entitle a bride or groom, family, and friends to use any guest room or any part of our home or grounds for bridal party wedding preparations and photographs without our advanced approval.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift cards are valid for 5 years from date of purchase.
- Gift cards will be issued by email straightaway of receipt of payment.
- The total value of your gift card purchase will be debited from your card at time of purchase.
- Only one recipient email address can be provided per transaction.
- To purchase a gift card you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you. The security code of the card must also be entered.
- All successful online transactions are confirmed to the purchaser by email. Each purchase is given a unique gift card code. Please use this reference if you need to communicate with Doolin Inn regarding any purchase.
- To redeem your gift card for an overnight stay, pre-booking by phone is essential – Call 065 707 4421 and quote the gift card code.
- Doolin Inn accepts no responsibility for gift cards that are lost, stolen or mislaid.
- Gift cards may be used for more than one transaction unless otherwise stated on the gift card description. Cash refunds are not permitted.
- Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash.
- Gift cards must be presented on arrival at the property.
- Gift cards that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Gift cards with limited or specified availability i.e. midweek only will only be accepted where they are valid and apply to the given stay.
- The gift card purchase price is inclusive of local taxes.
- Cash gift cards can be exchanged for goods or services, however, specific gift cards must be used for the purpose intended as is stated on the gift card description.
- Cash Gift cards can be used as full or part payment unless otherwise stated in the gift card description. No change will be given. Any remaining balance can be left on the card and spent on future purchases unless stated otherwise.
- Gift cards are non-transferable and may not be resold or bartered.
- Gift card packages are subject to offer availability.
- All bookings are subject to availability. Doolin Inn booking terms & conditions apply.
- Packaged Experience Gift Cards are valid for select dates at low season only (unless stated otherwise). A supplement is required for high season stays i.e. bank holiday weekends, Easter holidays, July, August, Christmas/NYE, and Halloween midterm periods.