Booking Terms & Conditions
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 am
Check-Out: 11:00 pm
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Advance Purchase/Non-refundable – 100% of amount will be charged within one week of purchase. This is a non-refundable rate, there is no cancellation policy, no refund and is non- transferable.
Weddings & Elopements – 3 month cancellation policy.
Terms and Conditions
- Check in is from 3pm to 8pm. Check out is from 8am to 11am.
- Breakfast is served daily from 8am to 11am.
- We are a non-smoking building. Smoking in the bedroom is strictly prohibited and a €100.00 fine is charged automatically for the deep cleaning of the room for those who do smoke, including out the window.
- Free car parking is provided, Doolin Inn does not take responsibility for the property of our customers, customers park at their own risk.
- The hotel management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Children under the age of 4 can stay for free when booking a double room. Children aged 5 – 12 are charged for a child rate. Over 13s are charged the adult rate.
We are a small family business and cancellations affect the running of our business greatly. Therefore we have a 7 day cancellation policy on regular bookings and a one month to six weeks on group bookings depending on size. For those who have purchased an “Advance Purchase/Non-refundable” offer, 100% of amount will be charged within one week of purchase. This is a non-refundable rate, there is no cancellation policy, no refund and is non- transferable.
Groups 9 ppl+, Stags, Hens and similar parties:
- Groups of 9 or more people must identify themselves regardless if they book individually or as a group. This is to ensure we can look after all our guests as best we can as we try to keep group accommodation together.We do not accept stag hen or similar parties.
- We cater for couples, families, small groups, and individual explorers.) Any modifications or cancellations to a booking must be completed via email to email@example.com
Weddings / Bride and Grooms Staying:
We cater for one wedding couple per day, who are required to purchase at a minimum our elopement package, which is designed specifically with the morning of the wedding in mind.
If you are booking a stay for your wedding night, please be advised that our guest rooms, common areas, and grounds are for our registered guests only.
Booking a reservation for a stay does not entitle a bride or groom, family, and friends to use any guest room or any part of our home or grounds for bridal party wedding preparations and photographs without our advanced approval.
Service Dogs, Emotional Support Dogs, and Pet policy:
- Trained certified service dogs such as guide dogs, support dogs for people with autism, disability etc. are always welcome.
- We do not cater for emotional support dogs as currently there is no official accreditation for emotional support dogs in Ireland and have sadly found this to become the bi word to get the family pet access. When there is an official accreditation we will review our policy.
- The family pet – we are dog lovers ourself and our family golden doodle “Princess” is not allowed in the property (she finds it hard to get off the couch anyway.). Because we have found many guests in the past have a fear of dogs, allergies etc.
- Unregistered pets, dogs without prior approval, will result in a €100.00 room deep cleaning fee.
- There are properties in Doolin who do cater for pets and we will be happy to recommend them for those who inquire.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift cards are valid for 5 years from date of purchase.
- Gift cards will be issued by your chosen form of delivery (download, email, post or collection) on receipt of payment.
- The total value of your gift card purchase will be debited from your card at time of purchase.
- Only one recipient email/postal address can be provided per transaction.
- To purchase a gift card you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you. The security code of the card must also be entered.
- All successful online transactions are confirmed to the purchaser by email. Each purchase is given a unique gift card code. Please use this reference if you need to communicate with Doolin Inn regarding any purchase.
- To redeem your gift card for an overnight stay, pre-booking by phone is essential – Call 065 707 4421 and quote the gift card code.
- Doolin Inn accepts no responsibility for gift cards that are lost, stolen or mislaid.
- Gift cards may be used for more than one transaction unless otherwise stated on the gift card description. Cash refunds are not permitted.
- Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash.
- Gift cards must be presented on arrival at the property.
- Gift cards that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Gift cards with limited or specified availability i.e. midweek only will only be accepted where they are valid and apply to the given stay.
- The gift card purchase price is inclusive of local taxes.
- Cash gift cards can be exchanged for goods or services, however, specific gift cards must be used for the purpose intended as is stated on the gift card description.
- Cash Gift cards can be used as full or part payment unless otherwise stated in the gift card description. No change will be given. Any remaining balance can be left on the card and spent on future purchases unless stated otherwise.
- Gift cards are non-transferable and may not be resold or bartered.
- Gift card packages are subject to offer availability.
- All bookings are subject to availability. Doolin Inn booking terms & conditions apply.
- Packaged Experience Gift Cards are valid for select dates at low season only (unless stated otherwise). A supplement is required for high season stays i.e. bank holiday weekends, Easter holidays, July, August, Christmas/NYE, and Halloween midterm periods.