Booking Terms & Conditions
Check-In / Check-Out Policies:
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour : 12:30 PM
Late Check-out Fees: € 10.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Full Charge – Full Stay – If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions:
1) Check in is from 3pm to 9pm
2) Check out is from 8am to 11am
3) We do not accept stag hen or similar parties. We cater for couples, families, small groups and individual explorers.
4) We are a non-smoking building. Smoking in the bedroom is strictly prohibited and a €100.00 fine is charged automatically to those who do smoke, including out the window.
5) Late check-outs are subject to availability and are €5.00pp for up to 12.30pm
6) We are a small family business and cancellations affect the running of our business greatly. Therefore we have a 7-day cancelation policy on regular bookings and a one month policy on group bookings.
7) Groups of 10 or more people must identify themselves regardless if they book individually or as a group. This is to ensure we can look after all our guests as best we can as we try to keep group accommodation together.
8) Breakfast is served from 7.45am to 9.30am (10am on Saturday and Sunday, plus public holidays)
9) Any modifications or cancellations to a booking must be completed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10) Free car parking is provided, the Doolin Inn does not take responsibility for the property of our customers, customers park at their own risk.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Vouchers will be issued within 24 hours of receipt of payment, but please allow up to five working days for delivery.
- The total value of your gift voucher purchase will be debited from your card at time of purchase.
- Only one mailing address can be selected per transaction.
- To purchase a voucher you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you. The security code of the card must also be entered.
- All successful online transactions are confirmed to the purchaser by email. Each purchase is given a unique transaction reference. Please use this reference if you need to communicate with Doolin Inn regarding any purchase.
- To redeem your voucher for an overnight stay, pre-booking by phone is essential – Call 065 707 4421 and quote the voucher Order Id i.e. #1234
- Doolin Inn accepts no responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid.
- Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction unless otherwise stated on the voucher description. Cash refunds are not permitted.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers must be presented on arrival at the property.
- Vouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Vouchers with limited or specified availability i.e. midweek only will only be accepted where they are valid and apply to the given stay.
- The voucher purchase price is inclusive of local taxes.
- Cash vouchers can be exchanged for goods or services however specific vouchers must be used for the purpose intended as is stated on the voucher description.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment unless otherwise stated in the voucher description. No change will be given.
- Any remaining balance can be left on the card and spent on future purchases unless “Voucher must be used as full payment” is stated in the voucher description.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be resold or bartered.
- Gift voucher packages are subject to offer availability.
- All bookings are subject to availability. Doolin Inn booking terms & conditions apply.
- Packaged Experience Vouchers are valid for select dates at low season only (unless stated otherwise). A supplement is required for high season stays i.e. bank holiday weekends, Easter holidays, July, August, and Halloween midterm periods.