The Doolin Bucket List – 27 Amazing Things to Do-olin!
We’ve picked 27 things to do in Doolin to inspire future vacations and staycations.
Tick off your Doolin Bucket List with our free, downloadable bucket list and map curated by Doolin Inn! Share your bucket list experiences on social media with the hashtag #HowyaDoolinInn
Download the Map:
1. Hike the Cliffs of Moher Walking Trail
2. Day trip to Aran Islands from Doolin Pier
3. Spot a Puffin on a Cliff Cruise
4. Visit Doolin Cave to see the 3rd largest Stalactite in the world!
5. Explore the Burren lunar landscape
6. Enjoy a #DoolinSunset stroll
7. Catch a Trad Session of live Irish Music in the Pubs, Festivals & Doolin Music House
8. Enjoy a local roasted Anam Coffee in Anthony’s at Doolin Inn
9. Taste the ocean spray from the crashing wild Atlantic waves at Fanore Beach
10. Surf a wave at Lahinch, Doolin Pier or Spanish Point
11. Hang out on a Sea Cliff Climb with Brian
12. Soar like an Eagle at Aillwee Birds of Prey
13. Sheep Dog Trials at Caherconnell Fort
14. Hike the Black Head Loop: 26km/5hrs
15. Hike the Green Roads on the Burren Way
16. Cruise with Seals at Kilrush
17. Smell natural scents at Burren Perfumery
18. Shop til you drop in Doolin
19. Relax your mind in fresh Wild Atlantic Air
20. Chomp down on some Doolin Chocolate
21. Enjoy a Picnic on the Cliffs
22. Peddle around Doolin Cycle Hub
23. Enjoy the Sunrise at Poulnabrone Dolmen
24. Taste the Burren with a decadent breakfast at Doolin Inn each morning
25. Hit the green at Doonbeg, Lahinch, Spanish Point, and Doolin Pitch & Putt
26. Tour the Burren & enjoy a sunset drive
27. Stay and discover more!