Our 2 newest suites for Spring 2024 have their own separate entrances onto a private courtyard and are located to the rear corner of the Inn away from the street, and car park. They share an outdoor jacuzzi between the 2 suites in the private sheltered courtyard with hill side garden.
These suites are tucked away for privacy, are 45 meters in size with separate living area, bedroom with super king bed and large bathroom with walk in showers. Each suite is sold separately. They are designed for up to 2 adults only.
Everything You Need
Doolin Inn is fully equipped with all the features and facilities you need:
- The connectivity of free Wi-Fi and internet access – with a printer available for your use if you need it.
- The friendliest team on hand with a reception to welcome you with a smile, give you local tips, and ensure you enjoy your stay.
- The peace of mind of plenty of car parking. Plus there’s a rent-a-bike station just 50 meters away, so park your car and ride!
- We also have a Bureau de Change, book exchange, and luggage storage.
- The convenience of letting us help organise your plans with local activity providers – from hiking and rock climbing to surfing, horse riding or mountain biking. Discounts available.
- We’ll also organise picnics and packed lunches for you.
- A relaxing resident lounge is located on the ground floor.
- Our new Bistro and Bar, ‘Anthony’s, serves the best of local produce
- Please note we do not have a lift/elevator but we are glad to assist with getting luggage upstairs.
Built-in Comfort and Convenience
The Courtyard Suites have private bathrooms with pressurised walk in showers and central heating and are stylishly furnished with warm tones and modern country touches.
All rooms also include :
- Shared outdoor hot tub
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Shared outdoor terrace with sheltered seating area
- Separate living area in each suite
- Free WiFi
- Smart HD TV with Netflix
- USB charging points
- Tablet for browsing the web and checking out what to see and do
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Daily Housekeeping
- Iron and ironing board
- Power hair-dryer
- Eco toiletries
- In-room safe
Home From Home
You’ll get the best benefit of the wild beauty that surrounds us, with floor-to-ceiling windows in our dining area – to really let the outside in. Relax on sunny days on our paved terrace, watching the village pass by and on fresher days cuddle up by the stove fire in the guest lounge, with a good book and a delicious hot chocolate.
Come the morning, step out from the breakfast room onto the terrace and let the fresh Atlantic sea breeze greet you… and while planning your day ahead, pop into reception where the team is on hand to give you great tips and pointers.
A little Housekeeping
- Check in is from 3pm – 8pm.
- Early check-ins are not guaranteed but if available, you are more than welcome. For very early check-ins, we recommend booking the room the previous night to avoid disappointment.
- All room rates include full breakfast which is served from 8am -10am each morning.
- Groups of over 8 people, whether individuals have booked separately or as a group, are treated as a group. Special terms and conditions apply to group bookings.
- Please note we do not accept Stag, Hen or similar parties. Thank you for understanding.
- We are a non-smoking building and smoking in the bedrooms is strictly prohibited. If you wish to smoke in the bedroom or out the window! we understand you have accepted the €100.00 fine to be charged to your credit/debit card provided. We donate the fine to our local cancer charity.
- There is free wifi throughout the building. The password is on the back of your door along with all room information. If having difficulty logging on, we first recommend restarting your device as this solves 95% of all logging on issues.
- Our Smart TVs have Netflix, Youtube etc. please remember to log out your account once you are finished. Doolin Inn cannot take responsibility for your login app details.
- Thank you for understanding and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any other information.
Opening in Spring 2024, 'The Burrow' Luxury Pod is our newest addition and luxury Pod, designed out of 2 well insulated containers, it is located with the postcard view of Doolin. The "Burrow" is located right beside the Inn, on its own 1/4 acre private garden area...
Our Townhouse Executive Double Rooms are located in the building directly opposite Doolin Inn, looking out onto the street with the family farm behind. Each room is bespoke in design ranging 30-35 square meters in size, and were added to the property in 2023. ...
Our Deluxe Double or Twin Rooms are our most spacious double rooms, or as a twin room with a 5ft Queen and a 3ft single bed. Each room comes with a double and single bed. These rooms also come with a seating area, free wifi, a 32″ smart TV with Netflix, a table, tea...
Our Double Rooms come with a comfortable 5ft Queen-sized bed, some with 6ft king beds and are larger than the Cosy Double Rooms. These rooms also come with a seating area, free wifi, a 32″ smart TV with Netflix, a table, tea & coffee making facilities, an ensuite...
Our Cosy Double Rooms come with a comfortable 5ft Queen-sized bed, a seating area, free wifi, a 32″ smart TV with Netflix, a table, tea & coffee making facilities, an ensuite private bathroom with shower, an iron, hairdryer and in-room safe. All cosy double rooms...