Built-in Comfort and Convenience
All rooms have private bathrooms with pressurised showers and central heating and are stylishly furnished with warm tones and modern country touches.
All rooms also include :
- Free WiFi
- Smart HD TV with Netflix
- USB charging points
- Tablet for browsing the web and checking out what to see and do
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Daily Housekeeping
- Iron and ironing board
- Power hair-dryer
- Eco toiletries
- In-room safe
- Cots are available upon request
- Seating area with two leather seats and table.
Home From Home
You’ll get the best benefit of the wild beauty that surrounds us, with floor-to-ceiling windows in our dining area – to really let the outside in. Relax on sunny days on our paved terrace, watching the village pass by and on fresher days cuddle up by the stove fire in the living room, with a good book and a delicious hot chocolate.
Come the morning, step out from the breakfast room into our hidden herb garden and let the fresh fragrances greet you… and while planning your day ahead, pop into reception where the team is on hand to give you great tips and pointers.
A little Housekeeping
- Check in is from 3pm – 9pm.
- 24 Hour Reception to help you with your needs and advise on what to do and see.
- Early check-ins are not guaranteed but if available, you are more than welcome. For very early check-ins, we recommend booking the room the previous night to avoid disappointment.
- All room rates include full breakfast buffet which is served from 8am -10am each morning (until 10.30am on Saturday and Sunday, plus public holidays)
- Baby cots are complimentary and subject to availability
- Children under 4 who share a bed are accommodated on a complimentary basis.
- Groups of over 8 people, whether individuals have booked separately or as a group, are treated as a group. Special terms and conditions apply to group bookings.
- Please note we do not accept Stag, Hen or similar parties. Thank you for understanding.
- We are a non-smoking building and smoking in the bedrooms is strictly prohibited. If you wish to smoke in the bedroom or out the window! we understand you have accepted the €100.00 fine to be charged to your credit/debit card provided. We donate the fine to our local cancer charity.
- There is free wifi throughout the building. The password is on the back of your door along with all room information. If having difficulty logging on, we first recommend restarting your device as this solves 95% of all logging on issues.
- Our Smart TVs have Netflix, Youtube etc. please remember to log out your account once you are finished. Doolin Inn cannot take responsibility for your login app details.
- Thank you for understanding and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any other information.